Florida-Central Florida
Options

WEDDING IN 3 WKS & NO SHOES! HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi everyone!  My wedding is at the end of the month, and I am still in need of a beautiful pair of purple shoes.  I have been looking in stores, and online and am having a hard time.  Can anyone please recommend a store or website that might have purple shoes?  I will add accessories to the shoe if I can just find the beautiful pansy purple or something close.  Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I'm kind of in panick mode, because I got caught up with all of the other planning and forgot about my shoes.  Frown

Re: WEDDING IN 3 WKS & NO SHOES! HELP PLEASE!!!

• Options
    I'm looking for lime green shoes - so I'm on the look out for shoe places as well. As soon as I come across some worthy sites, I'll post!
  • Options

Have you tried DSW online and in store? I am looking for hot pink shoes and have seen a lot of purple in my quest. How about Zappos, 6pm shoes are both online and have a good selection. And it might be too late for this now but there is the option of dyeables.

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!  I have tried DSW (in store), but didn't see anything.  I will check online.  I will also try zappos and 6pm shoes.  Thank you!  I will keep an eye out for hot pink shoes for you as well.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_wedding-in-3-wks-no-shoes-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:4d8c94b6-b7e1-4836-a5ff-7ee6c0cf2628Post:06bd3472-942e-4d18-ba82-903b87844234">Re: WEDDING IN 3 WKS & NO SHOES! HELP PLEASE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you tried DSW online and in store? I am looking for hot pink shoes and have seen a lot of purple in my quest. How about Zappos, 6pm shoes are both online and have a good selection. And it might be too late for this now but there is the option of dyeables.
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Awesome!  I will keep an eye out for you as well, and post anything that may help.  Thank you!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_wedding-in-3-wks-no-shoes-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:4d8c94b6-b7e1-4836-a5ff-7ee6c0cf2628Post:05a43ea8-c0c8-4dcf-b67e-d83c21b3c455">Re: WEDDING IN 3 WKS & NO SHOES! HELP PLEASE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for lime green shoes - so I'm on the look out for shoe places as well. As soon as I come across some worthy sites, I'll post!
    Posted by RebeccaAnn3730[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_wedding-in-3-wks-no-shoes-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:4d8c94b6-b7e1-4836-a5ff-7ee6c0cf2628Post:05a43ea8-c0c8-4dcf-b67e-d83c21b3c455">Re: WEDDING IN 3 WKS & NO SHOES! HELP PLEASE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for lime green shoes - so I'm on the look out for shoe places as well. As soon as I come across some worthy sites, I'll post!
    Posted by RebeccaAnn3730[/QUOTE]
    I haven't made it out there to check myself, but what about hitting up the Outlet stores? They're more likely to have the less popular colors there. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards