Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Count Down!

How many days left for your 'big day'?

Re: Wedding Count Down!

• Options
    We have 22 days left!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! How time flies!
  • Options

Madem...you are so close, are you getting nervous?  I have 93 days to go and a few things left on the checklist.  Tuxes, MOB and FMIL dresses, seating chart, dress fittings...oh, boy, lol! 

image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    Wow Dania, I didn't realize you were that close!  (I'm still in the 100's). 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    275!!! Still so much to do!!! Finding a caterer is on the top of my to-do list. Cutting this guest list down is number two.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    @V and Renae: I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm nervous because I have a few diy stuff to do still -_- but not really about the actual day. I'm excited because I'm marrying my sweetheart :D To calm my nerves before the wedding I'm having mimosas, lol!
  • Options
    23 days over here! SOoo excited!  Today, our officiant emailed me that he received our wedding license application in the mail last night. *WOooooo HOoooo!*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-count-down-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:0eebc081-b6a5-4716-9a7d-53cb853d37d1Post:f8c78f17-2625-44b4-98b1-2360c02ec8eb">Re: Wedding Count Down!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@V and Renae: I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm nervous because I have a few diy stuff to do still -_- but not really about the actual day. I'm excited because I'm marrying my sweetheart :D To calm my nerves before the wedding I'm having mimosas, lol!
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol!  Mimosas are a great idea - on any day!!  Hee, hee   :-)</div>
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    Ahhh you guys are in your 20's thats awesome!!! We're 58 days away. And @D, I'm with you on those mimosas, have you considered getting your attendants those pretty glasses the other knottie sells?
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    Aww! It is getting so close for so many of us!

We're at 64 days. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    218 days :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards