• Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome weekend! Half married Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous weekend for me & my honey!

Friday night I went out to RA Sushi and to Go Van Gogh for my Besties bday! It's an art studio where you pick a project and paint it! Had sooo much fun and made a gift to give to my sister or my niece as a present for the wedding.

Then on Saturday, I had a lot of checks (posted on it 1st thing this morning, I was so excited!) FI & I picked up my MOH & 1 BM dress. Love them, so pretty! No more worry that the color won't look good in the fabric of the dresses. We went to Mens Warehouse and started looking at other suits and tuxes. Haven't done that since March (when we rushed it and were half assed).

Then we went to a baseball game at Roger Dean. I called Karen, but she was going to a Mets/Marlins game in Miami! Maybe next time! We had a ton of fun and fell in love with a little boy who was there. A girl got hit by a ball and Den caught it and gave it to her. It made her feel better. :) He's so sweet!

Sunday, we lounged, cleaned house and cooked dinner for some of our great friends. I am thinking of asking Jimmy to walk me down the aisle, since my parents aren't alive. I have to run it past my family make sure it doesn't hurt anyones feelings.

All in all a great weekend. I hope everyone else had a wonderful love filled weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a great weekend too!

Friday night we went to my brothers house and I got to hang with my SIL and see my beautiful little nephew whos about 1 1/12 months...

Saturday went dress shopping with my mom and MOH..then when I got home some of our friends where over and we got the furniture woohoo and then some more ppl came by and we saw a movie in our new livingroom! LOL..

Sunday just organized the cloths into the drews and cleaned and then went to a graduation party for one of our friends who just gradutated from Nova...

All in all good weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad everyone had great weekends!

I took my flower girls out to a tea parlor and Build-A-Bear on Saturday. So much fun, I love those two :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards