Florida-South Florida
Options

It's really sinking in

We met with the rabbi last night. It's really sinking in that we're getting married. He talked about the outline of the wedding and what is said and when it's said. I sat there, not able to speak much. I just felt so excited, joyous, everything. I've pretty much booked everything but our florist, but this appointment last night, it really meant a big deal to me. It's what our wedding is about. Yes, the party afterwards is gonna rock, but we're really there for tying two people together as one. After last night, I simply can't wait till my wedding day!!! :)
Thanks for letting me share!!
Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
image -mich-

Re: It's really sinking in

• Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so sweet. This is the feeling we SHOULD get to have with each step of the planning, but the little life stressers sometimes gets in the way :)
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww! This is what a wedding is all about, and a lot of times, people lose sight of that, including us. I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWW i got chills...i know time is going so fast girly we are almost there!!!! And you are right that is the moment that counts the most... :)
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment. So happy for you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww Mazel Tov :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :)
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards