California-Los Angeles

Vera Wang & Monique Lhuillier price range?

Any idea what the price range is on these dresses?  I have a friend that's in love with them and she has a hefty budget but she doesn't want to get too carried away. 

Re: Vera Wang & Monique Lhuillier price range?

• soniatewssoniatews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried on many of the lace form fitting Moniques, they ranged from 5-7K BUT tell your friend to google used wedding dresses. There are several websites where women are selling their once worn wedding dress and there are a TON of Moniques. The lace ones are selling for around 3K. Preusedweddingdresses.com is my favorite, they have a great search function. Also onceworn.com is really good. 

Thats where I plan on purchasing my gown.
    Photobucket
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say they start at about $4 and go up.  If it's too high tell her to try the Glamour Closet in Hollywood.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen Monique Lhuillier for upwards of $15k, but it really depends on the dress.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • lexi'smamilexi'smami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For you ladies that are planning to buy a used dress, How do you do it? Do you go somewhere and try on a style and then just order it? Thanks

Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned. Song of Solomon 8:7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards