California-Los Angeles

help - can't choose!

Hi Girls,
I heard about this vendor from many brides around the forum.
The choice is between them and a photobooth.
What should I choose?

Re: help - can't choose!

• edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding where they had a photobooth. It was fun and people were able to take home the pics that printed out because the bride and groom were getting a CD with all the pics in it later, as well as an album compiled by the photobooth people. So the guests got a fun keepsake and so did the couple. There were some wacky pics taken too once people started taking advantage of the open bar. There was also a basket at the photobooth with random glasses, masks, and hats which only led to some hilarious pics. The magnets look cute but I vote for the photobooth.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    See I like the photo booth idea but I liek teh magnets because that is something I would actually keep and use later!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photobooth, seems more fun and interactive. I would go with that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • julialy2011julialy2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will go with the magnets, they are unique and it's something that will really have a use later.
    Photo booths are fun, but what do I do with the picture after? I have been to a few weddings that had them and I don't know where those pictures are now
  • edited December 2011
    Photobooth seems more distinctive. Are the prices for each comparable? I would love to have a photobooth at my wedding but I'm on a tight budget.
  • tiffaniemetiffanieme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing! Laughing
    I was thinking of going with the photo booth option, but the magnet idea is amazing!!

• edited December 2011
    This magnet company also offers a photo booth type services but with their magnets! So, now I'm getting the favors I want and my guests can still have fun with taking pictures with props! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards