Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

I'm engaged!!!!

He proposed last night! 12-12-10, I think it's too cute! I am so happy and excited! He popped the question in front of both of our families.
We were downtown ice skating, and we were going to take a horse carriage ride around 6 o'clock. But there was a couple that just went before us and the guy was proposing to his gf :).
So to pass the 15 minutes we had to wait for the carriage to get back, our families wanted pictures in front of this awesome huge Christmas tree. They got me and Chris in front of it and started snapping pics and thats where he did it! It was PERFECT!!!!
He was crying more then I was! It was the happiest moment of my life! He said 'I think its time we take this to the next level' Got down on one knee, started crying and trying to talk at the same time! :) and then asked me to Marry Him! I said, after I had to lean down and kiss him while he was on one knee, that I would love to marry him! We were so emotional and happy all night long. My ring is PERFECT!!! It was a perfect night and I could not have asked for a better proposal!! Or man :)

March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
For Sale Bio

Re: I'm engaged!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards