Florida-North Florida

Color Question: Ocean Breeze Training & Conference Center

Hey girls!  Long time no post!  Sorry I've  been so MIA lately...actually past couple of months.  But I have a quick question for the ladies that have gotten married at Ocean Breeze Training & Conference Center or plan to wed there.  My FSL has recently gotten engaged and they picked Ocean Breeze but she is having trouble deciding on a color scheme as to not clash with reception area.  I haven't seen it yet and the pictures are so small they are hard to really get a good look at.  How did you pick your colors?  Is there really not a reason to take that into consideration? 

Have a great weekend!

TIA
Sara
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
RSVP Date: March 15, 2011

Re: Color Question: Ocean Breeze Training & Conference Center

• edited December 2011
    i got married there in October and I went with Pool blue with white accents.  IMO there's really no need to take the location into consideration. 

FYI - be precise with your communications with them.  Along my planning journey, I dealt with 3 different people rather than just one and even on the wedding day there were Still communication issues.  they dont all seem to pass info along between them.  I  havent done my vendor reviews yet, but that is going to be a huge issue i bring up.

example:  in an email dated in may, i stated that i wanted the reception to end at 10pm...  the day of the wedding they were surprised by that and thought that it was ending at 9.  Really?  i requested that Five months earlier.. In Writing. 
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: March 15, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards