Illinois-Chicago

Budget photography (<1000)

I am working with a small budget and found a reception for less than $4000 for 100 people with open bar... now I'm hoping to luck out with an affordable photographer!

Can anyone recommend photographers for under $1000 for pre-ceremony (only the ladies), ceremony, and some of the reception. A total of about 6-8 hours depending on how much reception coverage we actually want. 

Thanks! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budget photography (<1000)

• edited December 2011
    I was looking for the same thing and I went with Jolie Images. They're starting with $595 for 10 hours of coverage. They have higher packages which can be added after the wedding if you want to add more things, like a wedding album or a background drop for couples and families to take pictures at your wedding. They're flexible with payments and let you pay it off until the day of the wedding. I also yelped them to make sure that I wasn't getting ripped off because of the price. It's just something to keep in mind.
  • jg2eajg2ea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Mark Campbell Creative. I just met him in person the other day and am highly considering him. He charges $175/hour. The studios definitely have cheaper packages but I've been told by many friends to stay away from them.

Michelle Lytle also is someone I met the other day and really liked. For 6 hours, she was $1250 and that includes two photographers.
  • edited December 2011

I booked  Dazzle Me Photography...you get unlimited coverage for a really reasonable price.
    www.dazzlemephotos.com

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would say Eivan's!
  • soozy87soozy87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Jolie Images like one of the PP said....I would have gone with them, but they were too far away and I didn't want to pay the extra travel fees. I guess it was nice of them to try to save me money. Even they told me to look more in my area, but said they would be happy to do it if I couldn't find someone else I liked. The pictures on the website looked good.
    ~May 21,2011~
  • edited December 2011
    I would recomend Eivan's, they have alot of packages to chose from. Even more than what they provide on their website. 
  • edited December 2011
    Dazzle Me did my engagement shoot and she did a very good job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards