Hawaii
Options

((((mrsnicole&brian))))

hey nicole!I've missed you guys, thanks for asking how I've been.  I really love your new siggie by the way!I've had some hard times, things sort of get better and then worse again - and then over again in cycles -but hopefully that has ended!  By the way, did I ever tell you that you seem so mega-nice - you are one of the ppl here on this board that I wish I knew in person!hope you are having a good summer!: ) jen

Re: ((((mrsnicole&brian))))

• Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh Jen that makes me sad...I hope you are doing better.:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks Amy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also threadjacking here - you know, we've missed you Jen! You know you can talk to us =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i was wondering where you were! hope everything is ok :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jen!  I'm sorry to hear about the hard times you've been experiencing.  Feel free to message me on FB if you ever need someone to vent to, okay?  :)I've been on this board about 3-1/2 years now and people on this board have always been sweet and helpful.  I always tell myself I'm going to stop posting/lurking here, but it's difficult to cut the cord.  You get to "know" people (like you!) and truly want to see their beautiful wedding plans come to fruition.Summer has been okay.  Really, really weird weather, though.  I wish the weather would make up its mind.  Is it going to be sunny, humid, rainy or windy today?  We seem to experience it all in one day!Next time you're on Oahu again, we should definitely plan a GTG!Gotta run for now.  Need to make some dinner...we're having breakfast: eggs, rice and vienna sausage.  :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards