Hawaii
Options

Maui- beach questions & has anyone used Merry Maui Weddings?

Hi ladies!

I feel like I've been on and off this board for years, lol!  Well my fiance and I finally planned the wedding- we are eloping on Maui on April 25.  :)  It will just be the two of us and our adorable 1 year old son.  I can't wait!  

I went with Merry Maui Weddings to coordinate things and I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them?  I was hoping to have a man marry us but the owner, a woman, said she would probably do the ceremony depending on who was available.  I sent her my two preferred reverends anyway.  Crossing my fingers.  I don't know why it matters to me, it just does.

Also.  Any experience with Makena Cove?  My fiance is adament about a sunset wedding and I'd love Makena Cove but I know it's extremely popular for weddings, and sunset even moreso.  Since our wedding is going to be on a Thursday, maybe it would be less crowded?  Should we plan on going elsewhere to avoid heartbreak?  Would the person in charge of beach permits be the best place to ask?  Sorry... 6 weeks to go and I'm starting to really go crazy with the questions & self-doubt!  ;)  

If anyone could suggest other beautiful sunset beaches (without a ton of people) please let me know.  Internet research only goes so far- real life experiences would be helpful!

Re: Maui- beach questions & has anyone used Merry Maui Weddings?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards