Arkansas

Little Rock Caterers & Bakeries

I've done tons and tons of research but I still would like some other input on caterers and bakeries in Little Rock.  I am getting married in September 2012 at my FIL's house.  I am from Dallas and he is from Fayetteville so we have little to no background in the area.  I want to know who is the best and any personal experiences you have had with them! Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Little Rock Caterers & Bakeries

• KatieK501KatieK501 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've talked to Catering Creations, which has their office at the Albert Pike Hotel, and they seemed to be very accomodating and able to work with any budget.  I've also been to wedding where Simply the Best catered; they were also very accomodating to different ideas that the groom had (like "candied" bacon).

As for bakeries, I talked to someone really helpful at Mickey's Special Affairs.  I've had a couple of people tell me not to use Community Bakery (though I love them) or Blue Cake Co. (heard they have trouble making deadlines).  That's second hand information, so it could be false.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for info! I have an appointment with Simply the Best and we shall see how that goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just did cake tastings and mickeys is by far the best!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Which bakeries did you do tastings at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know a cater that caters to any area in Arkansas, Jamies Creative Catering, they have a website www.jamiescreativecatering.com. Voted Best in their area, great prices and very good to work with.
  • I recomend two sisters catering

http://twosisterscatering.net/users/awp.php?ln=113917&p=intro

I'm going to be using them for my December wedding and have loved working with them thus far. 

I'm requesting some more unique menu options and they've been great about working with me to sort those out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards