Ohio-Columbus
Options

Local review for "The Pros"?

I'm considering hiring "The Pros" to do my wedding photography. Has anyone used them locally? I've read mixed reviews from different parts of the country but would like to know if anyone has had any experiences with them here in Columbus?  Thanks!

Re: Local review for "The Pros"?

• Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, never heard of them. I'm using Azar Photography and love the guy doing it :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard many good things about them.  That being said, I don't have a personal review about them, I just remember posting about them and/or researching and seeing bad reviews.

We are using New Image Studios which is affiliated with Music Express, and if you use both, they give you a discount.
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard awesome things about New Image. A friend of mine used them. My top pick would have been Benjamin James Photography but he is extremely expensive (though worth every penny if you can afford it). I told my friend that is having a fabulous, over the top destination wedding about him and she loved him so much she is paying to fly him down for her wedding. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they are just a booking agency with no real photographers in town.  That's why you read all these mixed reviews..... you might get someone really good....or you might get someone really bad.

I got this one very important piece of advice when I  first started my planning.... if they have a toll free number, they probably aren't in your area even if their website says they are.  (that might be harder to do with phone services being so easy to add).  Its just something to be aware of.....

When I was looking for vendors, you'd see alot of these type of business that offered really low prices but don't have any real employees in the area.  There weere photographers, DJs, and videographers that seemed to do this the most. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't quote me but i thought i remember reading a review on here a little while ago that was pretty bad. They did not call her until a few days before and they were not very good.

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards