Iowa-Des Moines

M&M Photography

Hi guys. I am getting married in Dubuque August 20, 2011. However, I was looking at M&M Photography because of their great prices and copyright. I know they charge a small fee for travel, but other than that, they sound great.

Since I have not heard of them before, I was wondering if anyone had any information about them good or bad.

Thanks in advance.
August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA

Re: M&M Photography

• edited December 2011
    I am using them for my June 4 wedding.  He took my friend's engagement and wedding photos and did a great job.  I went to his house and he showed me more of his work.  I think he will do a good job.  I will let you know how I like him after the wedding.  Message me if you need to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out Fairy Tale Photography.  They're from Des Moines, but do weddings in the Dubuque area without charging travel fees.  http://www.fairytalephotographystudios.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'm usiing M & M Photography for my wedding next July. I really liked his pictures on his website and the prices were soo reasonable! He's taking our engagement pictures next month! I'll let you know how they turn out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards