Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Haven't been here in awhile, update!

I have been gone for awhile due to buying our house and FI's new job, but now that things have settled I wanted to pop back and update!

We closed on our house May 31 and started moving in that night, it went very quickly and well and the sellers were great.  I later discovered they were not so clean, but nice people.  I have no clue how they fit 7 kids in our house though!

We did our official move-in last Saturday with the Uhaul and family/friends helping and it was fun as well as quick - we started at 9am, got everything moved in by 4pm, and were putting burgers on the grill by 6pm!  Everybody stayed for awhile to have burgers/brats/beer with us and then we enjoyed our first night with furniture in the new house.

After all of the stress of closing and moving, FI decided to dump our plan to elope in northern MN, and we scheduled an appt to elope this weekend!

We'll be eloping tomorrow at 3:30 pm, and we're throwing a bonfire party tomorrow night at our house to announce it.  Hopefully it goes well, and everyone has a great time!  (I think the combination of beer, brats and bonfire will soothe those family members who insisted we do a big wedding lol).

Hope all of you are doing great and your wedding plans are coming along just as you want them to.  FI and I do not have the stomach for the intricacies of planning a big wedding but I wanted to wish you all GL with it and hope your days turn out great!

Re: Haven't been here in awhile, update!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards