Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW: Productive Weekend; Marriage Prep, Cake, DJ & Shower

I just have to say this weekend was very productive. 

Started with the church in the morning, finished all our marriage preparation:)  We only have a few final forms left.  It feels so good to have it all done.

Ran over to Key's Cafe to taste the "new" filling.  They were super busy.  Shane (baker) handed us our cake with a chocolate mouse filling.  I think it was gone within about 30 seconds.  My FI was asking where the rest of the cake was.  He wanted to buy it and bring it home.  Sooo good.  We ordered it immediately. 

Then we went and met with Midwest Sound and Light.  After talking about our venue, vision for the day and logistics we also decided to book them on the spot. 

All this before 1:00.

Then I headed off to my first bridal shower.  It was so nice to see my family and have time to relax with them.  I had such a great time and was amazed with their generosity.

So sorry I could not come to the GTG.  I really wanted to, but could not get out of my soon to be SIL's golden birthday party.  I look forward to meeting many of you at the next gathering. 

We now have all the vendors booked and I'm so excited for our date to come.  I know this was long...I just had to share my excitement. 

Re: AW: Productive Weekend; Marriage Prep, Cake, DJ & Shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards