Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Show & Tell

Show your furbabies or future furbabies (if you don't have any).

Re: Show & Tell

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

No furbabies yet  but I LOVE these tiny puppies!

• Options
    edited December 2011

This is our Libby!  We adopted her 2 years ago, and just recently found out what kind of dog she is!  She's part Bichon, part schnauzer and sweet as can be!  She loves to go to the lake with us : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to get a furbaby!  FI and I have been waiting to get a cat until we move in together after the wedding, so I get a kitty in July!  This little lady will be old enough to adopt by then from the animal shelter near our house. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Whitneykaye, your kitty is adorable!!!  I wish we could have a pet but our landlord won't let us. : (
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dmlk- that stinks so much.  I had a landlord for a while that allowed pets, but they were going to charge an additional $300 pet deposit, $250 non-refundable pet fee, plus another $35/month for a little cat.  Seriously?  Landlords are apparently not usually animal-loving people.

Mrsbaker- I just saw your cutie- must have missed her the first time I posted on this thread.  I love that she was there for you proposal too :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Sometimes I think we have a problem, because we treat her like a child.  But FI never had pets when he was growing up, so it's okay if she's a little(a lot) spoiled! : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_show-tell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:03c89d8a-aa3e-4ca5-a7b7-16770c13dde3Post:10e7e210-4706-4319-902f-54d852275439">Re: Show & Tell</a>:
    [QUOTE]No furbabies yet  but I LOVE these tiny puppies!
    Posted by HammysGirl[/QUOTE]

LOVE IT!!  I want a yorkie so bad, but the $1500 price tag is not looking to well.
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

These are my kitties, Nat and Bart.

This is my dog Joey (beagle mix) and FI's dog Cortana (lab/golden retreiver).  They live with him in St. Louis.  As you can see, they are kind of spoiled.  We ate dinner on the floor while they had the couch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is our puppy Fritz. We got him just over a year ago (this pic is from about 6 months ago -- he's closer to 11 pounds now). He's a morkie and super sweet.

• Options
    edited December 2011

These are my babies, Mia & Betty. They are both right at 1 year old...and yes, raising 2 puppies at once was crazy, but Betty the boston was a rescue we just couldn't turn away!

They actually played a crucial role in our engagement because for Christmas my FI got them new dog collars. As I made over how pretty they were and gave them lots of pets he told me to read them....and he had engraved the words "flower girl" on Mia's and "Ring Bearer" on Betty's with our names and the date on the back. When i turned around he was on one knee with the ring held out and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes!

This is Betty with her "ring bearer" tag.
    I took the tags off and im going to turn them into a christmas ornament that I can pull out each year and place on our tree. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got our puppy Sammy 2 weeks ago and he's spoiled as can be - our parents refer to him as our baby, which he is. haha He is such a sweetie though and such a good dog for being 3 months old. We're not sure exactly what he is but are positive he's part Australian Shepherd.

He also has one blue eye and one green eye. :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a collection of hamsters, also known as a horde... but I don't think I'm a hoarder.

Cash

Kane

and Jack

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is Max (a westie mix and Fi's furbaby):

Here is Sky (a beagle/lab mix and my furbaby):
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Duke and Rajah  

Rajah is a 6 year old husky lab mix (she is in the front)  and Duke is a 3 year old Akita (in the back)  and I NEED a bigger bed  

and this is what we want our new addition to be when we have our own house and can have more than 2 dogs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards