Louisiana-New Orleans

Race & Religious Contact??

Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with Race & Religious in New Orleans?? I have emailed and called several times with no luck. And there mailbox is full so I am unable to leave a message? I really love how the venue looks.... I am also considering Chicory and  the Foundry. Does anyone have experience with either or a venue with similar appeal?

Re: Race & Religious Contact??

• I was also interested in Race & Religious and tried to contact them but never heard back. I ended up going with the Wax Museum because the Chicory and Foundry were a little out of my price range. It has a similar feel (wood floors, exposed brick walls, etc.) as the Chicory and Foundry and you can use an outside caterer if you'd like!
  • wteachwowteachwo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    My cousin had her wedding at The Foundry and it was gorgeous (a bit hard to park however).
  • I booked Race & Religious about a month ago for our wedding next June.  There is a new wedding coordinator.  PM me and I'll send you her email address.  I do know that the online calendar hasn't been updated lately.  It's my understanding that there are no more available dates in April, May or June 2013, even for a Friday night wedding.  We got the last weekend of June.  Good luck!
  • I tried getting in touch with the contact there when I was venue scouting in July for my April 2013 wedding. I was able to exchange a few emails and one phone call but when it came down to scheduling a viewing of the property I went through the same issues - mail box full, not returing emails. It was a nightmare process so despite how beautiful the space was, I crossed them off my list due to their terrible service.  We have booked Hermann-Grima house instead and couldn't be happier!  Good luck!
  • That's good to know about Race and Religious! It's so beaitful but I am trying not to set my heart on it. As for the Wax Museum I just contacted them for pricing, I am excited to know that you can bring your caterer in! Thanks Ladies for all your help, this helped me out tremendously. We are going to NOLA in December and I am trying to line up as many appointments as possible to see venues when we get down there. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards