Ohio-Columbus
Options

Alterations- Anna's Tailoring?

I just made an appointment with Anna, I was wondering if anyone has heard of or had personal experience with Anna at Anna's Tailoring on Riverside (near Scioto CC)

Re: Alterations- Anna's Tailoring?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i haven't but you should change your screenname so it's not your email address - internet safety and stuff you know?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to her when I lived down that way. Um . . . she was just ok. Plus, it was really hard for me to understand her, so it was hard for us to communicate about what I really wanted. I would NOT have taken my wedding dress there. Sorry if that's not the news you wanted to hear. I'm having a hard time remembering specifics (it was like 5 years ago) but I just remember not ever being thrilled with her work. Prices were pretty good back then though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've used her for basic things and was never especially thrilled but she was 1 minute from my house. I stopped using her after she hemmed my very expensive white seamed jeans with blue thread. Don't charge me $20 to hem my jeans and then use a different color thread to do so. I wouldn't use her for my wedding dress. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Zip Alterations in Dublin. Cindy Moore is the owner/operator. She is fabulous to work with. She does alterations for Elegant Bride but also runs her own shop just South of 161 on Frantz Rd right in Dublin (just south of Metro V/Max & Erma's/Graeter's ice cream). It is very easy to get to off of 270.

Great prices, great work, the nicest person ever. I don't have her number but if you Google Zip Alterations Dublin, Ohio you should be able to find it.

She did DD's wedding dress and has done 3 bridesmaids dresses for her. She did DDIL's dress, DDIL's mom's dress, 2 other bridesmaids for DDIL/DS's wedding and then those bridesmaids have now taken her other things to do. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards