Michigan-Detroit
Options

Yay! I'm getting a Mac! Question...

So after much convincing to my other half, I am getting a new Mac.  I am thrilled about this and this is like my "gift" to myself after all of the stress.  And this will be my new hobby.  Not really.  Mine is about to die so I told him we might as well spend the money now while we have it.  Well, we don't have it now, but next month we will have money again.Question though, do any of you have a Mac and a Blackberry?  It doesn't look like the iCal or the address book or anything transfers over...Chris will kill me if I need a new phone too :)Do any of you have the MobileMe?  It looks fun, not sure if it is worth $70 a month though....

Re: Yay! I'm getting a Mac! Question...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I heart macs!
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Shauna and I'm a PC. (And no, I'm not forced to say that because I work for one of the biggest PC makers in the world).
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a Blackberry and a Mac... I'm able to use my Blackberry as a PAM with my laptop in case of emergencies but that hardly ever happens... I haven't been able to transfer stuff in between these devices but this is going to change soon.. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/mac.jsp
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no answer for you, but...This was one downfall I found when I got my Blackberry (AFTER I had my Mac, and I would never pick my stupid Blackberry over my awesome Mac). I know there is something you can download to make them compatable...but I never did it, so I am anxious to see what other Mac/Blackberry users do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, blackberry addict, I should have figured you have an answer to this!  Awesome, thank you! I am just holding out for another year till iphone comes to Sprint.....
  • Options
    HeidiMarie95HeidiMarie95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't help ya with that, but I do love macs!!! You'll be so happy together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I am sooooooo excited.  I emailed Chris asking what my chances were of getting it early.  Apparently I don't have a chance in hell.  And now he is sad because he is getting my "hand-me downs".  He came into the relationship without ever owning a computer.  He should be happy that he has his own now.  Regardless if it crashes every few hours.
  • Options
    Golden327Golden327 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have mobile me... it's only that price for the entire year, not per month. I enjoy it... though it's only worth paying for if you use the web publisher and such. Email you can always get for free.
  • Options
    fawnnavarrefawnnavarre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/mac.jsp That is the download link that both my fiance and I used to get our blackberry's sync'd with our macs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards