Michigan-Detroit

*** steph&nick ***

I see that you are using Michelle for your hair and makeup.  Is she your normal stylist?  I used to go to Studio57...now I go to Octane Beauty Salon (near VG's).  My ex's sister's husband's sister-in-law is Michelle...did you follow that??  LOL!  (Michelle is married to Dave...his brother, Tom, is married to my ex's sister.)

Also, I saw you are still looking for a videographer.  I used Shutterspeed Productions and loved them!  There was no travel charge for them to come to Frankenmuth.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *** steph&nick ***

• steph&nick814steph&nick814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Taryn!  Yup Michelle is my normal stylist, I've been going to her since high school : )  I did however go to Octane last summer for my friends wedding, that place is awesome!  Did you switch salons because of the break-up (I imagine that could be a little awkward) or did something happen? 

OMG I LOVE your wedding recap video!!!  I did email Shutterspeed but unfortunately they are booked on my day : (

• edited December 2011
    Ahhh...so you probably know Andrea (Bloss) Worthing then.  I used to date her brother Andy. 

When I was going there, Shelly and Cassie (sp??) did my hair.  And, yeah, I stopped going to Studio57 after the breakup.  It was awkward going in there and hoping I wouldn't run into someone from his family (because they all go there!). 

I absolutely LOVE Octane.  Kim does my hair now and she is a friggin' hoot.  Do you remember who did your hair for your friend's wedding?

And HUGE bummer about Shutterspeed. :(
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh yeah I know who Andrea is from going in there.  Are Shelly and Cassie the twins, or wait no Shelly wasn't.  Oh my sister told me something happened between them... guess there was alot of drama.  I don't know though guess I don't go enough to get the stories LOL!

From Octane: I want to say it was Stephanie but I'm not 100% sure.  She was really sweet, my friends wedding was on a Sunday and she came in just for us.

What other companies did you look at for videography?  I haven't been able to find a whole lot around us.   

First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey I just Private messaged you (I hope it worked) Laughing

• edited December 2011
    The twins are Courtney and Cassie.  Something happened between the twins?  Wow...they always seemed so close!  Cassie turned into a beotch when she got pregnant though so maybe that's why (mostly kidding!).

Was the hairdresser at Octane really slender with short, spikey hair?  (There are two Stephanies.)  The one I'm thinking of is Kim's sister (Kim is the owner of the salon)...she is abso-frickin'-hilarious too..the whole family is!

I will go check my PMs! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I sent a PM back.

Also, Baran Video Productions doesn't have a calendar on their website so I can't check, but they are recommended on the board...maybe they are available! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

No it was between Michelle and the twins, I think that's why they made their own salon (Arabella- Capelli). Or maybe that's what caused the fight idk. 

I swear pregnancy can cause some crazy side effects.  One of my friends said she could not keep her mouth shut it was like she had taken truth serum LOL.  And she is usually so shy and sweet! 

No the Stephanie had long brown hair.   She was younger and I think she said she was getting married but they hadn't made any plan at that point.

• edited December 2011
    Oooh...that makes more sense!  LOL!  I didn't know the twins opened Arabella-Capelli.  Glad I didn't go in there because that would have been awkward since I told off Cassie (for being a beotch to me) and never went back again after breaking up with the ex.

I got your PM...holy sh!t.  Please keep looking.  My package was 9 hours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards