Massachusetts-Boston

Barry's Flowers or ALmquist

Just wondering if anyone has used either one of these florists in the braintree/quincy area? They are included with my package at the Tirrell room. I just want to hear some reviews to make sure I should go with them.

Thanks for any input!

Re: Barry's Flowers or ALmquist

• We are using Barry's.  They have been great to work with.  They are willing to do samples for you.  We were thinking of using lanterns with flowers around it for a centerpiece and they made a beautiful sample. 

My FI cousin also used barrys last year and the flowers were beautiful

I dont know the other place  so I cant help you there
  • ylime82ylime82 member
    First Comment
    I JUST used Barry's for my bouquets & boutonnieres- it happened that the guy who took our order was on vacation when they were being put together and they didn't come out exactly as I had asked...since I wasn't doing centerpieces (I did just lanterns and loved it- saved a lot of $$ too!) I didn't get a sample before hand.  My suggestion is to be sure to have a picture of something you want & have it attached to your contract at the shop so when it comes time for them to make the bouquets that there is no question what it should look like.  Handwritten notes apparently don't cut it always.  I think they do great work though- the quality was great and even though it was slightly different than what I wanted, they looked GREAT in pictures : )
  • Thank you ladies! I did find a picture on pinterest of what I wanted my bouquets to look like and she is making me a sample centerpiece prior to the wedding. The lanterns sound great....I might have to look into that as well.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards