New York-New York City
Options

Jefre's Bridal - Highly recommend

When looking for a place to choose my bridal gown I had two requirements in mind: friendly staff and a good selection of gowns.  Jefre’s Bridal was recommended to me by someone on theknot.com as fitting both these requirements and they were not wrong.

From the moment I stepped into Jefre’s with my Mum I could tell that it was a friendly place and felt more at ease - I was pretty nervous and the assistant that helped us that day was wonderful.  The assistant asked what I was looking for and off we went.  The store is small, however, they have a great selection of dresses and so I was able to try on all kinds of styles if I wished.  Although I didn’t fit the sample sizes, the assistant made every effort to make me feel comfortable in walking out into the shop to show my Mum.  I was not forced into any style by the assistant, she let me and my Mum lead the appointment where we wanted it to go, and she didn’t rush me through my appointment or make me feel as if I had tried on too many dresses.

The sixth dress I tried on was “the one” - it was (and is) beautiful.  There was actually one other in the running at that stage and the other dress was less expensive.  The assistant was aware of our budget and although both fit inside of the budget, she very tactfully pointed out the price differential to ensure we considered the price factor as well - both looked great and the assistant didn’t once try and push us into the more expensive dress.  Excellent service.

On finding my dress with such relative ease, I found my veil that same day and felt wonderful - I had found the dress of my dreams and thanks to the friendly staff at Jefre’s I had had a wonderful experience as well.

We didn’t think twice about buying our bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses at Jefre’s and these dresses were beautiful also - Jefre’s selection of such dresses is excellent.  

Over the months leading up to the wedding we had multiple appointments at Jefre’s for fittings.  Each time we tended to turn up very early and each time they were extremely accommodating and saw us at the earlier time.  

All the staff at Jefre’s are wonderful, but a special mention must go to the seamstress that did wonderful things with the bustle of my dress and the alterations I requested, but also wonderful things with the Mother of the Bride dress.  I was always nervous when trying on my dress (will it fit?  will it look nice? etc), but she put us at ease and was just lovely to interact with.  She felt like one of the family by the end of the whole process!

I can’t recommend Jefre’s enough - if you want a more personal touch than the large wedding gown supermarkets, friendly staff and a great selection and great prices then Jefre’s is the place to go.  Jefre’s and his staff are truly excellent and you’ll be in the best hands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards