New York-New York City
Options

Sachiko Yanase - Hair & Make-up Artist - Truly exceptional, highly recommend

Sachiko Yanase Hair & Make-up

I fear that I will not be able to convey just how wonderful Sachiko is as she is absolutely brilliant at what she does and I felt truly lucky to have her as part of my wedding vendor team - by the end of the day Sachiko felt like one of the family!

Sachiko is incredibly sweet, kind and truly cares about what you have in mind for your wedding.  Sachiko is also extremely talented in what she does.  I had two hair and make-up trials with Sachiko before the wedding as I couldn’t make up my mind and during both very long appointments she listened attentively to my ideas, complimented my ideas with her own and truly made me feel comfortable about the whole process (I am not used to being pampered!).  

On the wedding day Sachiko was faced with 10 hours of grueling work but not once did she stop smiling.  She was extremely polite and not phased by the task ahead of her.  She had not met 3 of my wedding party as they were from out of town and she immediately built a rapport with them and made them feel very comfortable. She took their ideas for their hair and make-up and worked with the ideas to develop styles that were beautiful.

By the time Sachiko had finished with all of us we all looked absolutely stunning - her skills with all our different hair types and styles was exceptional - we all felt like a million dollars.  My Mum, who doesn’t let anyone touch her hair or make-up, allowed Sachiko to do so and the results were fantastic.  Everyone was so pleased.

During the day Sachiko was always at my side and became more part of the wedding party than just the hair and make-up artist.  She was incredibly attentive to me and always ensured I looked my best.  Sachiko took it upon herself to also ensure my dress was always properly arranged and looked after which illustrates just how much she cares.  

I can’t recommend Sachiko enough, she is truly talented at what she does, her fees are extremely reasonable and she’s just such a lovely person that you feel so at ease and in safe hands. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards