Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: "You're Not Invited" Notifications

• Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Idiots - that's who.
  • Options
    Yea, I read that the other day.  Ridiculousness.
  • Options
    You should take your email out of your user name. There are some nuts on the Internet!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Addie, I tried to but the Knot won't let me change my username.  I guess I need to start a new account instead.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_youre-not-invited-notifications?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ded922da-b9de-49d4-ab12-33cbfb4e1aa9Post:427666c7-3ec3-412e-b41c-44a31aee97c4">Re: "You're Not Invited" Notifications</a>:
    [QUOTE]Addie, I tried to but the Knot won't let me change my username.  I guess I need to start a new account instead.
    Posted by femme55@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]
    As much as it sucks to do, it might be safer.

And, yeah, that's a horrible idea.
  • Options
    LOL..considering we had to have security at my wedding to keep H's ex wife from crashing it, this is pretty much the ONLY thing we didn't try to get her to get the clue that she was not welcome (aside from not inviting her, inviting everyone by name, refusing to allow her as a replacement guest for someone else, AND hiring security).  SO, my first thought is I could have used one of these.

Mostly tongue in cheek.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    haha I had to call an ex boyfriend who I"m still friends wiht and gently tell him he wasn't invited. He was fine w/ it, thankfully.
    I'm not inviting any exes, even if we're on decent terms and they're in my group of friends - it's not six degrees of my vagina....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards