New Jersey
Options

F/U to Rosie's post

I believe that vendor advertises with The Knot....so pays them a lot of money...I had a friend that used to work for a very expensive venue....She said that part of her job was to look at these posts to find negative reviews, which apparently there were quite a few. She said that the venue pays The Knot a lot of money to advertise with them, so they cannot allow for negative posts. She used to have to contact The Knot to get the posts removed....She quit that job because she hated the place and some of their shady shenanigans. We just had this conversation the other day. I guess vendors that don't really advertise with them don't get the opportunity to get it removed.
BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: F/U to Rosie's post

• Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That makes sense, but it isnt right.  I dont understand why people cant just do a good job the first time, then there would be no need for rants.
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree because sometimes I see negative posts that do not get removed, but she and I talked about this the other day and she explained that part of her job was going through the posts and calling to have them removed...I was like OMG!!!! How shady???
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so messed up (throw back to 8th grade). How can brides give real reviews if there is a possibility of it getting deleted bc the vendor advertises with the knot??
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Exactly Lindqz! If a vendor doesn't fulfil their contract, is unprofessional or shady, why would I want to use them? I thought the purpose of the board is to give advice/reviews. Thats ridiculous.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards