New Jersey
Options

Waterside Restaurant & Catering

Has any had a wedding or attended one at Wateside in North Bergen? Any reviews, comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Re: Waterside Restaurant & Catering

• Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent been but that is where my reshoot for my e-photos is going to be so Ill be able to give you some ideas on the view after my photos are done LOL Sorry I couldnt be more help.
  • Options
    TaraK22TaraK22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never attended a formal event there, but have been there numerous times for dinner. Their food is good. The service is good. The view is great. I don't know what their private party area is like, but never had anything but a very positive experience for dinner there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower there. The food was delicious and the service was amazing.  They were very attentive and went above and beyond to accommodate everyone.  Plus the view is beautiful.  I don't know how they are for weddings though, but I had a good experience at Waterside.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there last week to see the venue and they had a bridal show going on so we got to sample some of the food. Given - it was just passed appetizers and pasta but I thought it was pretty good. They had the upstairs room set up for a fashion show (I'd imagine it'd be similar to a ceremony set up) and it was beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg, TARA, hi, it's Angela..!

I've been to Waterside numerous times for dinner and brunch- food is excellent, view is even better.  This was our first choice on venue and the first place that we saw.  I've never been to a wedding there so I don't know how that would have worked- they weren't very flexibile with me either...

Is that where you booked?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sweetbaby718sweetbaby718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI Angela--
    I love the view and ballroom and after seeing many venues, it is our first choice. However, after a second follow up meeting with the owner, we were left uneasy. Not sure how transparent/honest they are. Their contract is not specific, we requested that everything be included.  I find their menu to be somewhat "skimpy", we are not sure of what to expect. How were they inflexible with you? did you book with them or will you be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards