New Jersey

Wedding Brunch Reception

Hello

Is anyone having, had, or been to a wedding brunch reception in New Jersey? If so where? What was the cost per person?

Re: Wedding Brunch Reception

• edited December 2011
    Do you mean breakfast AS the reception....?
    Or breakfast the morning AFTER your reception...?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I think you're on the right track Heather. Whoops! I was replying as breakfast the morning after the reception.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • JteeganJteegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should look into liberty house, I know they do a brunch reception option and the food there is awesome!
  • NikkiPSUNikkiPSU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is doing one at the Mill in Spring Lake
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had a brunch reception here: http://www.florentinegardens.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When FI and I went to look at the Cranbury Inn, the owner mentioned that he has done numerous brunch receptions. 
    Anniversary
  • kindada81kindada81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information. I meant brunch as the reception.
  • sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a brunch reception, I was not a fan.  It was way to early for me.  It wasn't a fun/party atmosphere.  Food was decent but I am also not a breakfast/brunch person.  To each their own.
  • edited December 2011
    DO IT!!!  I had a garden wedding, brunch reception.  Complete with cocktail hour and full brunch!  Go to the Ramsey Golf & Country Club....POSITIVELY AWESOME!!!!  It looks like a small stone countryside castle!  Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

My guests are still raving about the food, and how much there was! The cocktail hour was unbelievable, and brunch included omelette station as well as 2 carving stations PLUS several other hot and cold selections.

Michael T. is the catering manager and he is AMAZING!!!  I CANNOT say enough good things about Michael and the staff at the Ramsey.

The pricing is very, very good, extremely fair and competitive ...I am so glad I heard about it and went to meet with them as they offer a lot "extras" that most places do not, specifically with regards to kids, and some vendors flowers (Schweinfurth Florist). 

I promise you....you WILL not be disappointed!  My wedding was 5/30/10, it was a PERFECT DAY, MAGICAL!  I could go on and on and would be happy to answer any questions....But once you meet Michael, and see the venue, you will be sold.  He saw to it EVERY DETAIL was executed to PERFECTION

I always wanted a brunch reception it was just like any other wedding, elegant and complete with cocktails, music and dancing....you don't have tosacrifice anything by choosing a brunch.  So if that is what you want D IT!!! 

Good Luck in your choice and Congratulations.
    Jean

• kindada81kindada81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jean!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards