Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hair & makeup at the Wynn Spa

Hi
I am due to be married at the Wynn Vegas in September this year. Darlene is our wedding coordinator and has recommended I have the airbrushed makeup package and bridal hair.  Has anyone experienced this package and how was it?

pad

Re: Hair & makeup at the Wynn Spa

• Options
    I can't speak to this package specifically, but I can say many of the Knotties actually use hair/make-up artists that come directly to your room.  The rates are usually around $160-$250 for both hair and make-up.

If budget is a concern, I'd check how much the Wynn will cost.

If convenience is a concern (as it was for me - I didn't want to do a lot of travelling before the wedding), you may want to consider some of the recommended hair/make-up artists other Knotties have used.
  • Options
    Ditto everything Cheryl said.

Although a Wynn bride, I don't have any direct experience with their Spa. I hired one of the hair/MU artists that come highly recommended around here (Christa by Amelia C). She came up to our suite and did mine and my mom's hair and MU.
    During my wedding planning I was in touch with a past knottie who went to the Wynn Spa (or Encore?) for her trial and wasn't too pleased with the make up application, but I don't know who her artist was.
    This is an Encore spa hair review another bride posted not too long ago:

Also, if you click on the Knottie List in my signature you can look around past Vegas brides' bios and read some of their reviews. My bio is in there too.
  • Options
    I had the package at the Wynn Spa. I LOVED it. I had airbrush makeup and my hair done. I have the names of who did my hair and makeup, I would just have to look it up. Any more questions, let me know. Also, my sister and my mom received makeup (not airbrush) and their hair done at the Wynn Salon/Spa.
  • Options
    My good friend Mark is a hairstylist at the spa at the Wynn and is very good at what he does!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards