Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hair & Makeup Help!

So the next thing to sort on my list is Hair & Makeup.

Please can you share with me who you are using??

Any Reviews both good & bad would be helpful

Thanks
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hair & Makeup Help!

• Options

Francesca Lombardo, www.bobbiepinbeauty.com has glammed me up multiple times - trial, boudoir shoot, wedding and TTD.  She's fantastic.

Other ones that have gotten great reviews on this board are Harmony Medina, Lori White, & Amelia C.   

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I used Lori White for a trial, wedding, and our TTD. I loved how everything came out. 
    lala@altf.com
    Her pricing was reasonable and she includes a trial. She and an assistant did myself, my mom, and 2 bridesmaids
  • Options
    I will be using Amelia C, her prices are comprable to Francesca Lombardo and have heard great things about both, I basically flipped a coin to decide between the two.
  • Options
    I am also using Lori White. I have had great communication with her, and I was happy that the trial was included!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I LOVED Lori White! I looked better than I had even hoped. :) Review in my Planning Blog below.
  • Options
    I'm using Glamsquad.  $180 for airbrush makeup and hair
  • Options
    I booked Harmony Medina.
  • Options
    Thanks Girls

I have emailed a couple and will let you know when i decide :-)

x
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hair-makeup-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6d999a43-5bc4-454b-81b1-6dfbae29300aPost:41ea4f77-a8a6-4717-a9b1-4a0d61bde3eb">Re: Hair & Makeup Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked Harmony Medina.
    Posted by starryeyed77[/QUOTE]

Me too.  I emailed a lot of different places, and she was the most reasonable (since I'm paying for myself, sister, friend, and mother to get it done...) Although one thing I would have considered that saving a little money is also costing me in time as I don't think she brings an assistant.  Oh well though we'll have fun getting ready :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    @amber0389

Good point to consider. Im paying too but dont have alot of time.......

Thanks again x
  • Options
    I also booked Harmony.  I like her work and am sticking to a budget.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards