Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesar's Palace In-Suite Reception

I just started planning my weddng, and I'm looking at the CP-Juno Garden. Previously I was looking at Mandalay Bay and loved the idea of a reception in the Vista suite. Does anyone know if CP has something similar? i'm not too fond of the idea of bussing my guests all the way to mandalay bay...

Or does anyone know about CP's reception options? Are there any budget friendly options for a 30 person group. I would like to have some food, but I probably just something simple. I emailed CP but haven't heard anything back.

Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Caesar's Palace In-Suite Reception

• I am no help, but I wanted to say welcome to the board!!!
  • I don't think there are many options for Casears in-suite. I bussed my 50 guests from Caesars to  Planet Hollywood for my reception and it was no problem. Pretty easy.

I think I have only seen one in-suite bride at CP in the almost 2 years I have been on this board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you have your reception in a suite at Planet Hollywood?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_caesars-palace-in-suite-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:6f60255d-d1bc-4c68-bb00-68350b345a84Post:36b6cbd3-f9ec-407d-bd5d-7dbd126300bf">Re: Caesar's Palace In-Suite Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think there are many options for Casears in-suite. I bussed my 50 guests from Caesars to  Planet Hollywood for my reception and it was no problem. Pretty easy. I think I have only seen one in-suite bride at CP in the almost 2 years I have been on this board.
    Posted by klminor17[/QUOTE]
  • Caesars does have some room options that would be large enough for an in-suite but they're probably going to be cost prohibitive; they're basically very expensive rooms that sit around for high rollers to be comped into.  There aren't a bunch of them like vista suites, etc.

There are lots of restaurant options at caesars for receptions, might be worth looking at that if you want to keep it all in the same resort.  You can of course do a ball room too but that would get pretty expensive and I feel like the food wouldn't be as nice as what you'd get at a restaurant.  Their ball rooms are a drab brown so it would take a lot of decoration to really spruce it up for a wedding reception.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I did have my reception in the Apex Suite at Planet Hollywood. I would highly reccomend it!

Ditto VG on his post too-- CP really doesn't work for an in-suite, unfortunately.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards