Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

First RSVP's!!! And I lost a BM!

So we have received our first 5 RSVP's!!! Yay for people planning ahead of time.  Can't wait for more mailbox stalking. LOL

And I had a BM leave the bridal party.  She can't afford to go and its too late for me to find a replacement, the dress won't arrive in time.  So it looks like uneven WP here we come!!  I was sad at first but if you can't go you can't go, nothing I can do to change that.

Oh BTW.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Re: First RSVP's!!! And I lost a BM!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear about your BM! Buy yayyy for RSVPs..I love getting them in the mail!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Let the mailbox stalking begin! 

Sorry to hear about your BM!

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the rsvp's!! So sorry to hear about your BM. One of my BM's drop out the day before we were to go order the dresses back in Nov. she told me that she couldn't afford to buy a dress that she was only going to wear once but she would be at the wedding.. I didn't even bother to replace her, I am more then happy with the 4 girls that are standing with me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uneven WP's rock! (I am biased as I have one!lol) but I am sorry to hear someone close to you can't make it to the wedding.

I am hoping to get the invites finished this weekend and out (well at least to the overseas guests) so I can only imagine what it feels like to start getting the RSVP's in...and I am already excited! YAY RSVP's
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!!

I think it will be great too!!  Off to check the mailbox now. LOL
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay on the RSVPs!  Boo on the BM.  One of mine dropped out too, she's pregnant, but she probably would have flaked one way or the other if it wasn't for that, that's just her!  So we'll be uneven too, oh well though, what do you do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My first marriage we had maid of honor, best man, jr bridesmaid, male attendant of the bride, and two ushers.......we had the maid of honor/best man matchup, the jr bridesmaid/male friend matchup, and the two ushers walked alone.  That was the easiest way to do it for us without it being too lopsided.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards