Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Using Stop & Shop as a florist?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had success using Stop & Shop as a florist? I've seen some posts on here that some people used them and was looking for a little more details like what was done? How did they look/quality/freshness? Did you design them or did they? And anything else you can tell me Please!

I met with Jen from "Just for you" Florist out of Bourne and after the meeting she never contacted us back!!! (It's been over a month, so needless to say I'm displeased). Now today we're meeting with Nichole from "Bourne Florist" but want to find another just in case and some details on Stop & Shop.

Thanks for all your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16

Re: Using Stop & Shop as a florist?

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sue Hobart of Hobarts Fine Florals in Falmouth, she is amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter used stop and shop for the rehearsal dinner, and was very pleased with them.
    They did the design, she just specified what color, flowers ect. they were very fresh, in fact, she recycled them for the brunch , the day after the wedding. they still looked great.
    She used the Mashpee store, there has been some discussion that the quality varies location to location.
    HTH  GL
  • edited December 2011
    I used Roche Bros for my wedding and they came out perfect! :) I see no problem with using a grocery store! They are more affordable and lets be honest... a flower is a flower. Good Luck!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards