Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Hair & Makeup

Looking for any suggestions on hair & makeup, I want someone who will come to me at the hotel. TIA

Re: Hair & Makeup

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.hairapysalon.com/   Definatley call Layla!!!! She is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Christines in Falmouth. They travel but I am going there. She seems very nice & professional. I have my trial in a week and a half
    Photobucket
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Erin McTygue with artworx for hair. Bridesmaids are $65, bride $150 i think, and flower girls are free! She came highly recommended on this board. I think she does make up too!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Artworx and I can't say enough good things about them. Same prices that Amylee mentioned (so I guess she hasn't raise them since last year!) She exclusively travels to you, although you would go to her for the trial (which is INCLUDED in the fee, I think).

Her partner, Kim, did my makeup and my MOH's, and it looked amazing and lasted all night. I didn't even get shiny until the end, and I ALWAYS get shiny. My hair is really fine and slippery and that didn't budge once either.
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel and Noel from Special Event Beauty.... they travel to you..... bring everything and work miracles!! Highly reccomend them!!
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Oceanside Hair & Body in Brewster. They travel, but I went to the salon to get ready. My stylist was Nicole and she is over the top--perfectionist! No doubt she'd do an amazing job. And I found their prices to be very reasonable. Not sure about makeup, I did my own.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lindquistx33lindquistx33 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Give christine a call or email 508-243-6564 c.halethelook@yahoo.com She specializes in air-brush makeup that allows for your makeup to have that fresh look for your entire wedding day, she can also do traditional make-up as well!!! She will come to your location and her prices are fantastic!!! Trust me you dont want to miss out!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Erin from Artworx and she was amazing.  She works with a few different make-up artist and I used (another) Erin.  Both of them were out of this world.  They travelled to the venue, they were on time and so much fun and help calm our nerves too.  Everyone loved my hair and make-up and they couldn't stop talking about it!!  HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards