Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

I'm bored so it's survey time (totally random questions)

What is your favorite movie:? French Kiss
How did you meet your FI? E-harmony
What did you do on your first date with your FI? We saw John Legend in concert at an outdoor summer festival and went for pizza.
Do you have pets? If so, what are their names? I have a shih ztu (I never spell it right!). His name is Yoshi. FI has two chocolate labs named Jack and Clark.
Do you work? If so, what do you do? What does FI do? I'm an event planner. FI is a software engineer.
Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? My Tiffany necklace.
Where are you going on your honeymoon? Don't know yet.
Favorite candy? Chocolate...as long as it doesn't have rice crispies in it, I'm good. AND NO white chocolate.
What's your favorite song right now? Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean

Re: I'm bored so it's survey time (totally random questions)

• Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, I'll play! :) Let's see if we can get this thing going.

What is your favorite movie:? Twister
    How did you meet your H? At a bar in Holland called The Office :)
    What did you do on your first date with your H? We went out for dinner, but were both so nervous we couldn't eat. So we took a walk down to the state park in Holland and sat on the pier talking until the sun went down.
    Do you have pets? If so, what are their names? None right now.
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? What does H do? I'm a corporate recruiter, and H is a commercial construction foreman.
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? My Hasek jersey.
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? We didn't take one after the wedding, but this summer for our 1-year anniversary we're going to spend 2 weeks in the U.P.
    Favorite candy? Starbursts
    What's your favorite song right now? Now, and always - Jesse's Girl, by Rick Springfield. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo, well thanks for playing AKhensley. :)
  • Options
    beccaroomubeccaroomu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What is your favorite movie:? Shawshank Redemption

How did you meet your FH? We met on e-harmony too :)
    What did you do on your first date with your FH? Went to a wine bar
    Do you have pets? 1 cat named "Kitty" - how original
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work at a PR agency
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? iPhone
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? Napa, where we got engaged and our favorite place to vacation
    Favorite candy? Mini Cadbury eggs (the chocolate with the candy-coating)
    What's your favorite song right now? I like fun workout music, maybe Hey Baby by Pitbull, LOL!
    Happily married in South Haven, MI on June 4, 2011.
  • Options
    b0710b0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite movie:? I'm really bad with favorites....maybe I Love you Man
    How did you meet your FI? Teaching at the same school.
    What did you do on your first date with your FI? We went to a comedy club and had drinks.
    Do you have pets? If so, what are their names? Cole the cat.
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? What does FI do? We are both teachers.
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? I don't really have one.  I'm not very attached to things.
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? PC, Dominican Republic
    Favorite candy? Sour Patch Extremes
    What's your favorite song right now? Ummmm....  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What is your favorite movie:? The Shining

How did you meet your FH? Myspace...really!
    What did you do on your first date with your FH? Had Chinese dinner
    Do you have pets? 1 cat named Ceasar
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm a physical therpaist assistant who manages a therapy department in a sub-acute rehab facility
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? My antique post card collection; yeah, I'm like 100 years old lol :)
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? We haven't decided yet
    Favorite candy? Gobstoppers
    What's your favorite song right now? Its always been "Wish you Were Here" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    kwreckskwrecks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What is your favorite movie:? Love Actually

How did you meet your FH?At work...he was my boss...oops!
    What did you do on your first date with your FH? Went to Grand Rapids, and ate at the Cambridge House
    Do you have pets? a cat named Stella
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm a server at Red Lobster!
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? Any of my Disney stuff
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? Not sure, but probably Disney World
    Favorite candy? anything white chocolate
    What's your favorite song right now? I'm really into all of the new Manchester Orchestra songs
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_im-bored-its-survey-time-totally-random-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:411ba6f2-47e3-43cd-9366-eaf4d0a961a0Post:64059f08-c750-407a-a5e4-7806c0333ef6">Re: I'm bored so it's survey time (totally random questions)</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your favorite movie:? Love Actually How did you meet your FH? At work...he was my boss...oops! What did you do on your first date with your FH? Went to Grand Rapids, and ate at the Cambridge House Do you have pets? a cat named Stella Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm a server at Red Lobster! Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? Any of my Disney stuff Where are you going on your honeymoon? Not sure, but probably Disney World Favorite candy? anything white chocolate What's your favorite song right now? I'm really into all of the new <strong>Manchester Orchestra songs
    </strong>Posted by kwrecks[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard their new songs but I LOVED their last album :)
  • Options
    nikkilainnikkilain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite movie:? Anything funny really
    How did you meet your H? At my mom's business
    What did you do on your first date with your H? Went to a movie and bowling
    Do you have pets? If so, what are their names? We have 1 dog. Her name is Kali; she is a pitbul/boxer mix.
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? What does H do? I work at Spectrum Health Hospital.
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? My mom made me a bracelet that said "courage" on it. She had a stem cell transplant and was in the hospital for a month 3 hours away from me.
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? We have no idea yet.
    Favorite candy? Mike and Ike's (Tangy flavor)
    What's your favorite song right now? Katy Perry- E.T. Not sure why, the beat just gets me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite movie:? A Walk to Remember
    How did you meet your FI? Middle school rocket football team
    What did you do on your first date with your FI? Went to winter carnival and a concert
    Do you have pets? If so, what are their names? Two dogs - Bruce and Terry
    Do you work? If so, what do you do? What does FI do? I'm a student and fi is a part-time cashier and is going back to school.
    Favorite possession (other than your e-ring)? Too many to choose one
    Where are you going on your honeymoon? Don't know yet.
    Favorite candy? White chocolate and/or something with peanut butter or peanuts
    What's your favorite song right now? Are You Going To Kiss Me Or Not - Thompson Square

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    kwreckskwrecks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_im-bored-its-survey-time-totally-random-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:411ba6f2-47e3-43cd-9366-eaf4d0a961a0Post:2a9c64f7-3445-40a5-9f35-569c3f9d9137">Re: I'm bored so it's survey time (totally random questions)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored so it's survey time (totally random questions) : I haven't heard their new songs but I LOVED their last album :)
    Posted by LRaider[/QUOTE]
    You HAVE to get the new album. it's so good. I just saw them in Detroit on Tuesday, they were amazing.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards