Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

McFadden's

Has anyone had a wedding reception or been to one here?  Just curious about the overall experience. 

Thanks

Re: McFadden's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin is amazing.  No detail will go unnoticed in regards to food/beverage and flow of the evening.  
  • Options
    kferguson677kferguson677 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine there on 2-26-11, so far Erin has been great!  Ihave heard of only 1 mis-hap and I think that was the bride & groom non-communication to their guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there in October of next year.  We currently live n Florida and Erin has been so accomidating with us.  We were in town in July and Erin was able to meet with us, show us the facility and have a food taste testing all in one day! BTW the food was incredible!!! The prices cannot be beat either.  Cannot wait for October 1st!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    valeriemay85valeriemay85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine there 5-7-11 :) Erin has been great!! A friend (I recently came in contact with after a years of not seeing each other) is the one who suggested it because she had hers there a fw years back. She said was she got continous compliments through out the night and Erin made her day flow with ease. Also Erin has been so understanding that we are paying for everything ourselves we've started a payment plan with her so we wouldn't have to fork over the entire amount on the wedding day. I haven't even had my wedding yet && I'd still highly recommend them! :) btw food is AMAZING!! We brought one of my sister's with for the food tasting && she's been talking about how excited she is for the dinner at our reception! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there 11.11.11 and I agree with everyone. Erin has been absolutely fabulous and she is SO nice. We had originally planned to have the wedding 7.9.11 but we had to change the date due to financial reasons and she was so great about it. 
  • Options
    coleyjaycoleyjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm really late on this thread, but I went to one a few years ago and it was beautiful. Loved it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards