Maine
Options

I've been MIA

Hi Ladies,

Life has been hectic and I haven't been on the board as much in a while. We have had a lot of wedding excitement lately. On Sunday we had a beautiful shower. It was absolutely perfect and almost feels like a dream but with all our gifts still stacked in the kitchen. lol I have been feeling exhausted lately plus my glands are really swollen and we only just hit the 3 month mark.  I have been trying to drink plenty of water and might just sneak in a nap today. I can't imagine that I am so tired now and how so many of you are closer to your dates. What is everyone doing to keep calm??

We also got our e photos back. Our photographer was Aja Stephan http://www.ajastephanphotography.com/ 

She did a fab job and sent us a disc with over 100 pics. Here are a few:

Here is a pic of my cake at the shower. I love love love it. My Moh is a pastry chef and spent about 14 hours making it. :) She is AHHHMAZZING!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! It is nap time for me !!

Re: I've been MIA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  The pictures look lovely, and that cake looks yummy.  I have been craving frosting, so I just went out on a little afternoon walk and got an ice tea and a cookie with frosting (like a black and white cookie, but Bangor-style...I feel like Bagel Central doesn't do NY foods the normal way).  But that cake photo made me want more frosting and better cake. 

Also, sorry to hear you're feeling so tired.  I know we all have our days/weeks where we're just counting down the hours until it's bedtime again, but if you feel so draggy for a while, I would go to your doctor just to make sure.  It is tick season. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your photos are awesome!  You must be so excited!  I have to say that I'm really kind of in a state of shock being only 6 weeks out.  It's been such a long engagement and I've done so much, so early that it's hard for me to believe how much there is still left to do.  I have to leave on Sunday for a business trip and will be gone all week.  When I get back, we are one month away!!  We have been doing something every day and every night so we are chipping away.  I need to work on a detailed list of what's left, or maybe I should say go look at my 20 other lists and consolodate them.  haha. And then it's just one thing at a time.  No more lazy nights for me though.  I don't want to be spending the week of the wedding doing all this stuff so that week is low stress!

Get some rest and feel better soon!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are beautiful and your cake looks so good! Honestly, I did a it of yoga in the months before my wedding. It really helps calm me and center me. Don't know if you're into that, but my recommendation is to find something to do for yourself every week. Yes, leading up the wedding is very busy, but it's important to take care of yourself too. :) You must be getting excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards