September 2012 Weddings

4 Days to go...and I'm sick!

I've been sick since last Friday and I'm hoping to shake it by this Friday.  Hopefully FH doesn't catch it!  WIsh me luck....

Re: 4 Days to go...and I'm sick!

• good luck! hope you start feeling better soon!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Good luck! Get to feeling better!
  • Oh no!  Drink TONS of water, and if you can, try to stay away from you FI so he doesn't catch it.  So sorry to hear that your sick, and sending you T&P that you're all healed up before the big day!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Can you go see your doctor and see if a z-pack would help for your symptoms?  Those things can knock out certain illnesses in a few days and would at least help you feel better.  Drink lots of water like PP said and avoid caffeine and alcohol until the big day which will dehydrate you.  Also, maybe look into getting a little extra b-vitamins as they help convert food to energy and I know when I'm sick I always feel short of energy.  Get some rest too!  Feel better.  The day will be beautiful no matter!
  • Thanks everyone!  I just got back from the doctor and he gave me a z-pack in case it's anything more than just a cold.  If FI starts to feel anything he'll write him out one too.  Right now we're staying apart as much as possible.  Nothing like being put on antibiotics right before our honeymoon though! ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_4-days-to-goand-im-sick?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:162fe85e-9dc7-4454-8151-7e676fb1ac6ePost:2736fe86-9a7b-4bf3-ba57-cf26df8e47f3">Re: 4 Days to go...and I'm sick!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone!  I just got back from the doctor and he gave me a z-pack in case it's anything more than just a cold.  If FI starts to feel anything he'll write him out one too.  Right now we're staying apart as much as possible.  <strong>Nothing like being put on antibiotics right before our honeymoon though! ;-)
    </strong>Posted by cookiej84[/QUOTE]

Hope it makes you feel better quickly!  And yikes...yeah unless you are TTC just use backup protection if you are on a pill because the antibiotic will definitely tamper with the effectiveness of the pill.  Not ideal but you and you soon-to-be husband can get creative and make it work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards