Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I'm married! :)

Hey ladies,Sorry this is going to be a p&r but I am swamped at work. Just wanted to say hi and that Sean & I had an AMAZING wedding day! Details and pics to come :)

Vacation

Re: I'm married! :)

• Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Karen!I have been waiting to hear all about your wedding.I suspect you had the lousy weather, too.  :(  But it sounds as though you were like my daughter and just didn't care what the weather was like as long as you married the man you love!Congratulations!  Can't wait for the details and photos. :)
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! And so happy it was a good day.  Can't wait to hear/see more! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs!  I was hoping you would pop in today!  Can't wait to hear more!  :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it! (But be sure to flag that post so that I can read it when I get back, since I'll probably miss it!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Cant wait to see pics and hear more about your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, welcome back! I can't wait to hear the details when you get a chance!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, welcome back!  The pics I've seen are beautiful :)  Can't wait to hear all about the details!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and I'm glad to hear your day was perfect. Can't wait to hear more about it. Hurry:)
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting!  Welcome back!  Can't wait to hear the details!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BIG CONGRATS!I got your email on like Thursday or Friday, so I hope you were able to get the sign from somewhere else. I told my DH "Oh, no, KBielak needs the cookie table sign, but her wedding is like tomorrow." He gave me the side-eye. But I was thinking about you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boo work for interfering with a recap! But congrats and we’re all eager for details!!!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  The pix you have on FB look beautiful!  Can't wait to hear about your day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pix you have on FB look beautiful!Oh, please post some here so I can see them!  I am dying to hear all about the wedding and reception (and see photos, too!)!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I can't wait to see your pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards