May 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm back! (again!)

Hey ladies! So, it's been about 3 months since you last saw me, and a lot has happened since then. I started a full-time job, started a few classes, and I just haven't had the free time that I used to have. Though I've lurked from time to time, I just haven't been able to post! Boo!

But now I'm back and refreshed! My mom has been letting me focus on school and work, and has taken over the remainder of the wedding planning. Now I've been aching to delve into wedding stuff, so I decided to make an appearance!

Nice to see those knotties I know, and nice to meet the ones I haven't! Looking forward to re-aquainting myself with the boards!

Re: I'm back! (again!)

• Options
    Welcome back, friend!  It's good to "see" you. :)
  • Options
    Howdy Gabby! Good to virtually see you too lol!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I am in love with your shoes! I can't believe you coloured it with a highlighter... it looks amazing! I definitely wish I had seen your bio months ago before I spent over $400 on my shoes
    I like the Margarita touch in your bio, will you be incorporating that into your wedding? I have a friend who's new name will be Martini and she's having Martini glass center pieces lol (of course with more details)
    Anyway,  Welcome back. Hope to see more posts from you :)
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I'm back! again!:[QUOTE]I am in love with your shoes! I can't believe you coloured it with a highlighter... it looks amazing! I definitely wish I had seen your bio months ago before I spent over 400 on my shoes I like the Margarita touch in your bio, will you be incorporating that into your wedding? I have a friend who's new name will be Martini and she's having Martini glass center pieces lol of course with more detailsAnyway,nbsp; Welcome back. Hope to see more posts from you : Posted by ChocolateFlav17[/QUOTE]
    my new name isn't actually going to be margarita, though that would be SWEET! It's just one of our favorite things, and we're certainly serving it at our wedding! Glad you like the shoes, they're my most prized project :
  • Options
    Welcome back! I love your wedding dress!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards