May 2012 Weddings
Options

Tomorrow is the day && wedding weekend recap!

Recep of the pre-wedding weekend:
Thursday my OOT BMs came into town and my sister sort of surprised me with a bach party! I was so happy I was almost moved to tears, especially when they all busted out Victoria's Secret boxes and got me beautiful lingerie! We went to a wine+comfort food bar (AMAZING) and then paraded over to a gay club where we had a blast. I had so much fun and felt so wonderful to be surrounded by women who love me that much. Here's a pic (probably the only appropriate one...) of me in my get up :)

THEN this morning, despite the killer hangover, we were able to make it to our bridesmaids spa day where we got mimosas, lunch, and massages. Just what we needed to get over last night haha. 

Unfortunately we were pretty rushed all day and after we rushed to the nail salon, rushed home, I had to do my makeup in the car on the way to the rehearsal, which we were also late to. However things went very smoothly from there on out and the dinner was great minus a couple of embarrassing best man moments. I'd also like to point out the fact that I got carded at my own rehearsal dinner. I laughed at the bartender and brought over my ID, and when I got back she realized who I was and was all like "OMG CONGRATS!!!" It was pretty funny. 

Also, the venue has royally pissed me off and I will be posting some lovely construction photos after the fact so you can see what I apparently paid $12,000 to look at. More on that later. 

I just had to let you ladies know this weekend has flown by and I can't wait for tomorrow. Love all of you and happy wedding weekend to my May 25/26/27 brides! 

Re: Tomorrow is the day && wedding weekend recap!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards