African American Weddings

It's Tuesday

Ya'll shoulda BEEN told it.

Geaux.

Re: It's Tuesday

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

im in a good mood but I got some stuff to say..Ok so I am in charge of a special needs summer camp.. so this is really geared towards my campers..

Camper z- tell you and your mother to take a shower.. both of you all know better but more importantly mom knows better

Camper R- Please do not take all of your clothes off before we get to the bathroom therewe do not want everyone to see your boy parts

Camp a & t- if you TWO  were mine I would knock the piss out of you because just because you have a disability give you NO RIGHT TO BE DISREPECTFUL.

Dear rain.. why did you have to rain on me when we were at swimming.. now I look like i went swimming even thought I didnt go swimming...

campers at the older site- please do not pass gas.. it stinks.. BAD

thats all hope I could make you chuckle

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @LeciaB I feel you. I worked at a day camp for individuals with disabilities a few summers and I had a camper take off her pants right before he went to the bathroom and then once I told her to wait until she got to the bathroom she decided to use the bathroom with the door open. And for the disrespectful camper, yes I've dealt with that too but what got me is that the parents were disrespectful as well and I really wanted to slap the mess out of them. What an eventful summer I had that year lol 

• MissusD1116MissusD1116 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    @LeciaB You wrong Cletus!!! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • LeciaB...dang girl i dont have patience for that but uhh u enjoy LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Ya'll shoulda BEEN told it.

Geaux.

always stealing people's terms and ish LMAO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards