October 2013 Weddings

Re: IT'S OCTOBER.

• Tell me about it! I am starting to get sick-to-my-stomach nervous about getting everything done in time.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Happy Wedding Month!!!  I'm sooo excited!

September flew by.  Holy crap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm excited. Have enough to do, but not so much that I/we will panic.  

Side note: Wasn't it just October 2012? Didn't we just choose a date? (We chose our October 12, 2013 date on October 11, 2012.) How did a year go by sooooo quickly?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Yeah, I don't think September happened this year. I don't have as much done yet as I would like but I am SO ready for the wedding to be here. 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4 days!!! I'm very excited.  I feel like I have everything under control so that's easing my stress. This past weekend both my fiance and I had nervous stomachs - I think everything just started to feel real one week out.  Plus the forecast was showing rain and we have an outdoor ceremony.  But since then it's a sunny forecast and our stress/nerves have subsided.  I'm just trying to relax now and enjoy every moment leading up to the wedding. I know everything that is important is done and it's almost time to party with all of the important people in my life.  Stress won't change anything so try to focus on how amazing the day is going to be whether it all goes perfectly or not.  You are marrying the love of your life and you have your friends and family supporting you; it doesn't get much better than that.

Congrats to all of you October brides and good luck (but you won't need it)!  :)
  • Yikes! How did October get here already?! Luckily I only have a few small things left to do! Now I'm just getting excited!

• I have to finish the table letters (we're doing letters, not numbers), print and fold the programmes, and pack for the hotel the night of. 

I also have to pay the DJ and have our final meeting with him (Thursday), confirm delivery times with the florist, and pay the salon (which I'll do the morning of, so I can include a tip).

I'm feeling pretty good.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Wait, what?! It's still September, isn't it?? Where the hell did that month go? I'm with prettybirdy, I feel like I just slept through that whole month or something.

I only have 11 days to go now, and still way too much to do. Every day needs to be productive at this point, because I have no time to lose!

I had a mini heart attack this morning when I realized that the government shut down, and I had the fleeting thought that the courts might shut down and we wouldn't be able to go apply for our marriage license tomorrow! Probably a silly fear, but it really crossed my head for a minute! Good thing they're all still open and we'll be okay haha.
  • My centerpieces are finallyyyyy almost done! Just have to cut some of the black curly twigs we're putting in them and then stick them in the wine bottles! Then pack them all up to take to the venue on Friday.

I have to get new perfume (well don't have to, but want to), pick up my dress tomorrow, finish my speech (only have a little bit left to write), wrap gifts for the wedding party & print off a few more programs! I think that's it (let's hope that's it haha). Oh and a few more payments (when we pick things up, like the cake pops and the flowers).

• it's October and i feel way behind where has the time gone september flew by i remember last year being like woot 11 months we are gonna get married and now its holy crapola is 23 days til the wedding and i have way too much to do. Just finished mot of my DIY projects i have had. these next few days are gonna fly by I'm gonna need some sleeping help though to get me tto stop thinking and sleep and maybe a maid for the next little bit our poor house between working and trying to do wedding stuff its in a bit of a mess! I can;t wait and congratulations for all the laies who's wedding is coming up this week/weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • *takes deep breaths* 

No, I'm not hyperventilating that it's October and it went entirely too quickly.  Where did August and September go?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's October and the wedding is next weekend. If I get asked "Are you nervous or anxious or excited" one more time.... I can't believe the wedding is next Friday!
  • The tittle of this most gives me a mini panic attack every time I see it.
    We made it to single digits today, and I'm freaking out!
  • I know what you mean @simplykayla!!!  I get giddy when I think that I'll be married this time next week...then the "O..M..G...there's so much to do" kicks in and I start freaking out a bit.

But, in the end, it will go exactly the way it's supposed to.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards