New Jersey

Bed & Breakfast Recommendations

edited October 2013 in New Jersey
FI and I decided that we wouldn't be taking a week long honeymoon, but rather would be doing a long weekend "honeymoon" as we have 3 dogs and I have a pre-teen son.  I've been thinking of a nice Bed & Breakfast weekend where we check in on a Thursday night or Friday Afternoon and stay until Sunday (or possibly Monday).  FI is on board with it as we wouldn't be gone too long and having someone come "dog sit" for the weekend is much more feasible then having to send them to doggy camp....and ultimately, less expensive.  Not to mention, I can arrange for my son's father to pick him up earlier then he usually would. 

Could anyone recommend a Bed & Breakfast in the New Hope, Lambertville, Belmar, Spring Lake, Ocean City, Wildwood, or Cape May area?  I've been looking at some online, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience or recommendations.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TIA!

(ETA - other info omitted originally.)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Bed & Breakfast Recommendations

• I have stayed at the Mooring in Cape May twice he is a little anal but wonderful service we could not have asked for more. I  would recommend highly.
  • We stay at the Fox & Hound Inn when we go to New Hope.  Its right outside of the downtown but its an easy walk.  I'd also recommend reservations at the Italian Kitchen.  Its like a 6 table place and the food is great.  We also love to hit up the wineries during the day.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards