Tennessee
Options

Videography Help!!

We are getting married in September near Murfreesboro, TN and have yet to find a videographer.  We are on a tight budget and are in need of one.  The highest we would spend would be 350-400 for one.  If you know of anyone starting out or have any connections please let me know.  I feel like I have exhausted all of my options.  Please message me if you have any information!  I greatly appreciate it!

Re: Videography Help!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently got married in June near Cedars of Leb State Park.
    We were not goting to have a videographer, but at the last minute I changed my mind.  The guy I used was very professional.  He has not done many weddings, but he did a great job.
    All we wanted was a raw footage of our wedding.  We did not have the money to make a big video production...our plan is to later on we can have our edited into a nice one. 
    The guy we used was great.  He charged $25 per hour...we paid for him to hang out at our entire wedding & reception and then for him to put the video to a CD.  He did not do any editing or fancy video work (althought he knows how to)  We did not have the extra fund to pay for it at that moment.

I would give him a call or email him to see what he can do for you.  He lives in Murfreesboro.
    Cameron Chiles [lermpy@gmail.com] or 931.446.2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards