Ohio-Toledo

Hello!

I'm new to this board. My fiance and I plan to get married Feb 11, 2012. I know not very far away. We are on a very tight budget (military wedding) but both have parents willing to help. We want to do a ceremony and reception in the same place with the reception just being a dinner. there will be about 75 guests. and suggestions for venue, photographer, cake, flowers?

Thanks so much!

Re: Hello!

• msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello, welcome and congrats ! 
    so for your venue...if u wanting something catered you  can look into the valentine theatre downtown or maybe the toledo club or maybe even the the crowne plaza downtown as well..another place is wildwood or swan creek park and you can rent out  one of the pavilions if u want to bring your own food and liquor. 

cake i would try wixey pixey or cake art supply

photograper...im using a high school friend who is a proffissional and takes beautiful pics so i have no reviews for local photograpers.

try kens flower shop or myrtle flowers on door st...i love myrtles

there is a bridal show coming up @ the toledo zoo on sept 11 ..try aand go to check out vendors and get inspirations.. i am going ! 

welll again good luck and congrats !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I believe this Sunday there is a bridal show at the Pinnacle in Maumee, from 12-4 and if memory serves it's $7 a person at the door.  I know I'll be there!  If you're looking to stick to a tight budget, I would check out a lot of the union halls.  There's one in Rossford and one in Perrysburg.  I'm going to have to get my book from my house to get the info, if no one else posts it first I'll post again in a few hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • ageisler2012ageisler2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! I love this site already! 
  • edited December 2011
    Cake:  Kristy from the Bake Shop (look her up on facebook, she doesn't have a website or anything)

Flowers:  Lynn from Pollynn Flowers, pollynn.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards