Michigan-Lansing

venue ideas PLEEAAASSSEEE =)

we are from Flint and can't seem to find anything specifically for our area on here. We have family in the thumb and in Ann Arbor so any place inbetween. Possibly lapeer.... we really have no idea. We are considering an outdoor wedding but would like for the reception to be indoors. We are paying for it ourselves so nothing too fancy wancy please! =) thank you for all your help!

Re: venue ideas PLEEAAASSSEEE =)

• edited December 2011
    While it may not be in the ideal city you are looking for, I would highly recommend Lakeview Bandquet and Event Center in Lainsburg, MI.  The facility is on a lake (GORGEOUS!! esp for a ceremony backdrop!) they have a beautiful outdoor area for ceremonies (additional $200) and the hall is affordable as well ($800).  The onsite caterer is great and they make amazing food!  The meal prices are rather affordable and the bar prices are the best we found in the area (btw Flint and Lansing).  www.lakeviewweddingsandreceptions.com - the catering is done by www.mortonsfinecatering.com -- Hope this helps!
  • Style2012Style2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It does look beautiful and on the water like I would prefer. it only and hour from my house but more like 2 hours for some family members so i dont know... thank you so much for responding though!!!! I will def keep it in mind =)
  • TJsFutreWifeyTJsFutreWifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the english inn bed and breakfast in eaton rapids, mi is BEAUTIFUL!  I just had my wedding there yesterday and Karen - the wedding coordinator - is AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards