Florida-North Florida

Destin or Panama CIty Beach

Ok, up until now I was set on getting married on Clearwater Beach, however, now I realize that place gets crowded on the weekends I am looking at.

Our wedding will have about 275 guest from out of town. Do you ladies have suggestions of low budget (15,000 or less) locations in either locale? Any help would be appreciated!
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Destin or Panama CIty Beach

• edited December 2011
    Actually PCB,  Destin, &  Ft  Walton  all get crazy busy as well.

I would consider Navarre Beach, Pensacola Beach, Perdido Beach or even Orange Beach, Alabama, O B is next to Gulf Shores which has all the restaurants, fun & activities that you will find in PCB, Destin, or FT Walton B. But you have less congestion & beautiful beaches in OB. 

Also because they are a little less popular, the pricing for venues is a little better. 
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Soundside Club at Hurlburt Field in FWB.  It's on the water and it's open to civilians.  It is only about a year old.  You could get married outside, have cocktails on the outdoor seating area and they have several ballrooms.  Navarre really doesn't have the facilities for a wedding that size but the beaches are beautiful.
  • kalayaclarkekalayaclarke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the 30A area. It's inbetween Destin and Panama City and is georgous. We did our engagement pictures in Seaside and we loved them. Not to mention that our photographer is pretty amazing. lol. If you're still looking for one here's her site. http://sarah-jordan-photography.com
  • edited December 2011
    hi there! im a wedding planner in Destin and would love to help you out! Contact me at Kristi@KisstheBrideDestin.com i can help you with everything from a simple beach wedding to full planning and every detail. I work with every bride and budget :)  Look forward to hearing from you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards