Wedding Classifieds
Options

For sale - Centerpieces (Killeen/Dallas)

Hi!  My wedding was in July, so now we're selling the centerpieces from the reception.  The centerpieces consist of a glass vase with one purple hydrangea, two green hydrangea and one purple wisteria at the top.  The flowers are artificial, but very pretty.  The purple is a dark, eggplant color and the green is sage.  We won't be able to mail them to you, but if you're in the Killeen or Dallas area, then you can pick them up in person.  We're fine with selling the centerpieces as they are or in parts (ie, only the flowers, only the vases). I've listed prices below, as well as posted a picture.  The branches have been taken out, but otherwise the centerpieces look the same.  If interested, please e-mail ckroeger2010@gmail.com.   
PricesComplete centerpieces - $20 each (There are 20 total)Individual flowers - $2 each (21 purple hydrangea, 21 purple wisteria, 42 green hydrangea)Individual vases - $10 each (20 total)

Re: For sale - Centerpieces (Killeen/Dallas)

• Options
    Ahhh Killeen! My hometown. <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really wish I was in the dallas area, these are the flowers we plan on using in our wedding!! :(
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hi! I am very interested in buying the green hydrangeas. I live in the Austin area but could pick them up the weekend of the 18th. Do you still have them? Do they still have the stems? If so how long are the stems?

Please email me at kelly.n.garnett@gmail.com

Thank you!! I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Kelly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards