North Carolina

**Melissa**(MelBee12)

Have you had baby Dylan yet?  I see that your ticker says he is 5 days old, but I don't remember you announcing it or anything?

Leigh Anne & Billy
*October 2nd, 2010*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Melissa**(MelBee12)

• edited December 2011
    I'm not friends with her in real life, but we're facebook friends (hehe) and I don't believe she's had him yet.  She's been updating her status regularly.....and they've been to the hospital (and sent back home) at least once.  It's very close though.....like she could be at the hospital now for all I know!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • edited December 2011
    haha I WISH is I was in the hospital!!!  ;) Nope still at home- just waiting for the pain to come (apparently that's when I'm allowed to call!!-when they are 5-7 min apart and I can't walk or talk through them) lol.  My last appt was on Tuesday, I was 3cm and 70% effaced and had my membranes stripped and for the past 36 hours have been having irregular contractions, in and out of "regular-ness".  It seems that when they are close together (as close as 3-5 min. apart especially after walking), they are weak and when they are really strong they are like 15 minutes apart.  It's driving me crazy.

I tried fixing my ticker with a new one that shows just how many weeks/days you are...the ones on the bump won't let me put in a "past due date"...lol.  So really instead of 5 days old, he's 5 days LATE!!

The good (sorta) news is that I'm scheduled for an induction on Tuesday if the little guys decides to ultimately not come on his own.  Which isn't necessarily the way I want it, but my OB won't let me go past 41 1/2 weeks.

I feel like I've been in early labor for an entire week, since last Thursday they were 5 minutes apart and what I thought was "painful" (lol omg I'm so in for it!!) and I went in to the office, no progress, so they monitored me and the baby and said to go back home and call back when they were like I described above since the contractions weren't strong enough to do anything yet but they were definitely there and baby was responding well to them....and here I am a week later and almost every day I've been having contractions, not sleeping well and just purely frustrated at this point.  I had planned on this being my last week of work but haven't been able to make it in at all d/t all of the labor scares I've had.

I'll definitely swing by and let you guys know when he FINALLY arrives!! :)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Awww....sorry to hear he is being stubborn!  Hang in there and keep us posted!  I wish you the best of luck!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    thank you! :)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Melissa!  We can't wait to hear the good news.

My good friend had a baby in January the exact same way.  Little Nick was 2 weeks late I think. 
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck from me too Melissa! My bridesmaid had the same thing happen- the baby came on her own the day before the induction date though, so hopefully Dylan will decide he's ready for the world soon. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards